Social media packages can make our life a little easier on social media platforms and you are about to find out why.
About 28% to 30% of the time we spend on the internet is dedicated to social media. So knowing how to leverage it matters, especially if you are a business owner.
Online social media has become somewhat an integral part of our lives: we use it for socializing, marketing, entertainment, shopping and even organizing events.
Almost 80% of small businesses use social media as part of their business strategy. Millions of posts and other forms of content gets uploaded to social media platforms every minute.
So, it’s a no brainer to invest in your social media account. This investment could be developing a social media package to help you easily reach your target audience with great information and content.
What Is a Social Media Package?
A social media package includes a collection of products and services typically offered to business owners by an agency to promote their content. This service typically includes the creation of content such as copywriting, graphics, and videos.
Social media packages focus on creating a high volume of content customized to your business and customer. It enhances social presence and helps grow brand awareness in the market. Here are the key benefits of getting a social media package –
- Promotes your brand in an organized manner, spreading better awareness and trust.
- Features the ability to easily share the same content on more than one social media platform.
- Easily customize your content and follow your brand identity.
- Reduces time required to come up with new content and saves money in the long run.
How Much Should I Pay for someone to manage my Social Media?
Social media management is not free; it comes with a price tag. Many social media managers will charge you based on your company size, target customers, and service/product. Although costs vary from agency to agency, a social media management firm’s service costs between $60 to $300 per hour, and monthly retainers are usually $600 to as much as $10,000.
You may find a cheap freelance social media manager for less. But usually, that means the quality of your posts will go down.
What Should Paid Social Media Packages Include?
What exactly will you get in return for the money spent? Social media packages are very broad in the benefits they offer. preferably you want to look for an agency that will manage your social media platform on their own, come up with great content, and show results.
Here are the services the good agencies offer –
- Regular reporting of your social media performance and updates.
- Designing and creating great posts including videos.
- Brainstorming ideas on how to get more engagement and followers.
- Ideas on how to leverage social media for your marketing campaigns.
Custom Vs. Template Social Media Posts
You can get someone to custom custom-make posts like an agency or buy a template with several online post options. Both have eir advantages and disadvantages. They are different in terms of purpose and may be more suitable for some businesses than others.
Custom social media posts are built from the ground up without the use of a pre-designed format. They are more challenging and time-consuming in terms of planning and design. You can get them created by a design agency or a freelancer.
On the other hand, Template social media posts are built from a pre-designed format that hopefully matches the brand style of the business. You can usually purchase them from online marketplaces such as Creative Market. This option allows business owners to create posts by inserting content into an existing post design template.
Custom posts are unique (uniqueness is inevitable for some businesses), more expensive, and take longer to create. In contrast, template posts are budget-friendly and more flexible in design. However, with the purchased template, your content/graphics has less of a chance to stand out amongst other posts.
How Do I Make My Social Media Posts?
You do not need to spend hundreds of dollars hiring a designer to create beautiful social media graphics. If you have some design skills, you can do it on your own.
But if you still need someone to help you with creating your own Social Media Posts please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Here is a list of 4 great graphic design apps and software to create your own social media posts:
1. Canva: There are thousands of editable templates, photos, and graphics available on Canva. It is a powerful SaaS tool that is simple to use and easy to learn. If you decide to go with Canva, use the search bar on your account’s home page to look for a template of your choice. They offer many free and paid templates for different social media platforms including Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram.
2. Adobe Express: Adobe is the biggest brand in graphic design. Although Adobe Express falls behind Canva, it still has some great free templates you can use.
3. Pablo: It can place texts on top of the images you choose. Pablo has a huge library of images you can use, including features such as filters, font types, and colours. However, it is limited and does not have many editing options.
4. Snappa: Of all apps, Snappa is the only one whose free plan can give you access to the same images, templates, and designs available on the paid plan. But you can only download three designs a month.
Typical Social Media Post Template
There are many strategic posts you can use to overcome the hurdles of frequently creating compelling content. The following infographic contains 64 different types of posts that have been proven to increase engagement on social media. Use this list to help you think of new ideas and flourish on social media.